All reviews fire pit business park great hotel breakfast sandwich oatmeal full kitchen close to the airport fresh fruit would definitely stay here again home away from home comfortable room free breakfast great room salt lake city clean hotel rooms are large business trip
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were told my the front desk staff that breakfast was from 6-10am. I got to the breakfast at 8:50, thinking I had an hour to eat. When I arrived it was quite busy and nowhere to sit. As I was waiting in line to get my food, the VERY FRAZZLED breakfast attendant yelled out from behind the bar that they close in 10 minutes so we “better get our food quick”. I continued to attempt to get food my food however they were out of the majority of food. There was no waffle mix for waffles, they were out of forks and spoons and had no clean cups. I asked the girl if I could get a cup which she said “just use a coffee mug”. There was pile of dishes packed high, it was very dirty and like I said, there was hardly any food left. Several people were asking for utensils to use which they were told that they’d just have to wait because there’s none clean. Then about 8 minutes later, the same frazzled employee behind the counter was talking to another couple about how the kitchen closes at 9. I responded (along with another guest) that we were told upon checking in that breakfast is open until 10 and that is why so many people are still here eating. A male employee behind the desk said to the frazzled breakfast attendant “we will just stay open til 10, it’s not a big deal.” The frazzled attendant then said, “But we’re going to run out of food! Fine I’m going to go cry in the back then!” And walked off to the back. No one saw her again for about 15 minutes. Another employee came and rapidly started restocking items and attempting to get food and dishes back out. I didn’t get this girls name however she worked the morning of Jan 1, 2018. Maybe a good talk with her during “stressful” situations along with some training on how to stay professional would be helpful for her. She did not handle the situation well and I’m pretty sure she literally went in the back and cried for 15 minutes solely because the breakfast was staying open an extra hour.....

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / West Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Home2 Suites. Oh dear, it did sound like it was quite the fiasco. Thank you for this feedback! Your comments have been passed along to be dealt with by the appropriate management. We hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable while in the Salt Lake City, UT area and that we see you again next time.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This place is awesome. They always make you feel like part of the family. Clean comfortable suites and breakfast is just a bonus. I like the sandwiches which I’m not a big bread fan but I take off the bagel and just eat the egg, and sausage mmmm it is yummy.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Home2 Suites. We're so happy to hear it was awesome! We hope you enjoyed your time while in the Salt Lake City, UT area and that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great location for our family holiday. Staff was wonderful and accommodating. The room was spacious and comfortable. The Breakfast was very good especially the yogurt, granola and fruit. I would stay at this property again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Home2 Suites. We're so glad to hear it was a comfortable one! We hope your time was enjoyed while in the Salt Lake City, UT area and that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This hotel was really a great place to stay. It was very clean and the staff was polite and helpful. It was so nice to have the kitchen and it's amenities. The beds were very comfortable and the lobby was beautiful. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Home2 Suites. We're happy to hear it was great! We hope you enjoyed your time while in the Salt Lake City, UT area and that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Every time we come, all of the staff members (even the cleaning crew) are extra friendly, warm and inviting. Rooms are clean and spacious. Value is amazing, and it's so convenient to have access to a washer/dryer and a full kitchen. They even have electric stove tops and pans if you ask for one.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / West Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Home2 Suites. We're happy to hear that you especially enjoyed our friendly staff! Hopefully your time was enjoyed while in the Salt Lake City, UT area and that we see you again soon.