“Not the same as it once was.”
Review of Pace's Dairy Ann

Pace's Dairy Ann
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Cross
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Our family has visited Pace's Dairy Ann almost once a month during the summer season. Last night was our last visit. In our opinion, the food is now average, the service is incredibly slow, and the prices are too high for what you get. However, I recommend that you don't complain to Todd the owner, as he will blame it on you and tell you how shortsighted you are.

It's sad that a old-time Bountiful hamburger joint has turned into this. Clearly it isn't being run the same as it was times past.

(Boy I hope I don't get sued for being honest!)

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Thye have been in business for 50 or more years, and still serve 'fast' food that is reminiscent of the 50's. A great break from the 'cookie cutter' fast food that si common today, they are a refreshing reminder of a bygone era, with fast food that has a style all its own.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Most people swear by the Coke and onion rings. I prefer a burger and fries. I would say "average" rating except that they do a great job of giving your a taste of the past. :)

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I've been coming here since I was little! Don't forget to grab some Astro Bars to take home, before you leave! The food is great, and the atmosphere reminds me of an old diner. My only gripe is that it can take quite a while to get your food, which you wouldn't expect. Just a note, they're closed on Sundays, so plan to go another day. My favorite part about eating here is knowing I'm supporting a local, small business owner!

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Local eatery, with a true small town "Mayberry" feel! Great food, reasonably priced! Don't forget to try a "Rainbow" peach is my favorite. And get a Dozen Astro bars to go!! Way better than Popsicles!!