“Longtime patron”

Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Cross
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I won't say how long I've been going here but it's been several decades. Family run business that has been through several generations and has been a staple on Bountiful for a very long time. They make their food to order, so if it's busy plan on waiting a while. My favorites and the onion rings which are actually still homemade and the rainbows which is a slush with soft serve ice cream in it. And the fresh lime slush is also very good.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My kids and I stopped to get a quick treat and my young daughter was the one to notice it didn't look so clean. As I viewed the place, I would not have stayed to eat. We promptly left.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We took the family for a meal after some activity and were totally unimpressed with how long it took to get our food. They were a little busy but it took over 45 minutes to get our food. Had the food been hot I wouldn't have minded. But the food was cold and tasted like it had been reheated in the microwave. My hamburger bun tasted just like it had come out of the microwave. I called the next morning and talked to the owner about our experience. He didn't even want to talk with me and contradicted everything we talked about. I wasn't even upset but he was. How dare I criticize him place. It used to be a great place with a great atmosphere. But no more. It's just a run of the mill place that serves okay food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Fun local place for burgers and drive and shakes. The original Paces Bars and great as are their freezes. If you love local one of a kind places you will love this. Service is slow compared to chain burger stops but worth it.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Our family has visited Pace's Dairy Ann almost once a month during the summer season. Last night was our last visit. In our opinion, the food is now average, the service is incredibly slow, and the prices are too high for what you get. However, I recommend that you don't complain to Todd the owner, as he will blame it on you and tell you how shortsighted you are.

It's sad that a old-time Bountiful hamburger joint has turned into this. Clearly it isn't being run the same as it was times past.

(Boy I hope I don't get sued for being honest!)