Quality Inn
Dalem's Chalet(Brattleboro)
US$76
1868 Crosby House(Brattleboro)
US$179
All reviewssausageoutdoor poolindian restaurantwaffleswould stay againcoffee and tearoom was largevermontinterstate
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

While traveling on motorcycles it was getting late. Called to see if three rooms where available. The manager gave us a discounted rate for three rooms. They were clean and fresh! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan C
hivermont, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank You for the review. We appreciate the business and the opportunity of being your host hotel time and again.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Myself and two friends travelled from MA to attend a lovely wedding, we stayed 2 nights, and were happy to find that the location was easy to get to and conveniently located to the places we needed to attend. Having a delicious hot breakfast each morning was fabulous too!! The management was very helpful to us with all of our needs. Our room was neat and clean. I will definately stay again when I return to Brattleboro!!!

Room Tip: Accessibility, friendly, clean
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teri M

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time and reviewing us.We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.
Your feedback is valuable and we hope to be the hotel of your choice on a return visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

We stayed here two nights for my daughter's graduation from Keene State College. We had six people and three rooms. The breakfast was great with several hot choices. Management was very helpful and attentive. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Easy access from Route 9 or from I-91
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter D

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.Your comments will help us to ensure better quality control.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

Exhausted from being on the road and traveling for the holiday, the room was neat and clean, and it is convienently located off of the main highway. Rooms are equipped with microwave, fridge, and TV.

Downside? Main areas of the hotel are NOT heated. I mean, make certain to wear a winter jacket and gloves if you are interested in having breakfast there. This particular location could use an update or a refresh for certain. Rugs AND tiling are definately in need of a re-do. I received a call from the front desk asking me to repeat my credit card information approximately an hr before I arrived there.

Pricing was very reasonable, but, in the future, will try another property near by.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Susanmvh1

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Clean room with good breakfast. There are better hotels nearby if you are willing to spend more. Quality Inn is fine if you are going to ski all day or traveling. I recommend dinner at 99 one block away.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank summerknights

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such kind feedback.
I am very pleased to hear that everything about your stay was perfect and that you will be staying with us again. Please don't hesitate to call us if there is something we can do to help you plan your next stay!
We'll see you soon!