Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$150
US$100
Hotels.com
US$152
AscendHotels
All reviewssausageoutdoor poolwaffleswould stay againcoffee and tearoom was largevermont
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I wish we read all the reviews before booking. The website looks nothing like the hotel. Everything is old and worn. I found several hairs on my pillow. If I had any other choice I would have left. Do not stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katelyn A
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn. We had a huge room with two queen size beds. We didn't turn the mattresses over looking for stains, but the room seemed very clean to us. The owner was very friendly and helpful. He told us where we could buy inexpensive souvenirs and mapped out places to visit in Vermont. Part of the lobby looked like a lodge with picnic tables. There were plenty of different breakfast foods to choose from. The other guests were friendly too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The price of the hotel will look inviting, but that's it. Our room was listed as non-smoking, but the smell of smoke was overwhelming. Be sure to keep your luggage closed to keep the smell out. The room was not clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bandmandan
Reviewed 21 October 2017

OMG! Better off sleeping in your car. Is there enough space to tell all the terrible things about this place.?. I am familiar with Choice Hotels and so know some are better than others. Stay away from this one. First it is very worn but also dirty. My sister took a shower and the water just stood in the tub - so makes me wonder what happened when the cleaning staff cleaned the bathtub and didn't notice that the water was standing in the tub - Oh maybe that means they don't clean the tub. EWWW!! The internet was slower than slow - the tv remote didn't work correctly - I'll stop now. Except to say that maybe I would expect all this at a $60 per night rate but we paid $146.00 for one night.

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you don't mind dirty, smelly, run down, and unkempt; if you don't mind waiting 20 minutes for someone to show up at the front desk to checkout, then go for it.
Finally the maintenance man appeared and tried to help me but couldn't ~ however he was nice enough to go looking for the desk person ~ who then proceeded to argue with me when i expressed my frustration about the wait. REALLY???!!!

Not recommended by me