Quality Inn
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$132
Black Mountain Inn(Brattleboro)
US$86
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

1868 Crosby House(Brattleboro)
US$195
All reviewssausageoutdoor poolindian restaurantwaffleswould stay againcoffee and tearoom was largevermontinterstate
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my journey moving solo from the Midwest to northern Maine. I was nervous to stay here, parked with everything I owned in my sedan, but my car remained undisturbed. Staff was friendly enough, even though most of the other guests seemed angry over limited breakfast hours. My room was reasonably clean, but I was poor and just there to crash; if you are in Brattleboro for any other reason and have a bigger budget, try somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bri7160
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I wish we read all the reviews before booking. The website looks nothing like the hotel. Everything is old and worn. I found several hairs on my pillow. If I had any other choice I would have left. Do not stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katelyn A
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn. We had a huge room with two queen size beds. We didn't turn the mattresses over looking for stains, but the room seemed very clean to us. The owner was very friendly and helpful. He told us where we could buy inexpensive souvenirs and mapped out places to visit in Vermont. Part of the lobby looked like a lodge with picnic tables. There were plenty of different breakfast foods to choose from. The other guests were friendly too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The price of the hotel will look inviting, but that's it. Our room was listed as non-smoking, but the smell of smoke was overwhelming. Be sure to keep your luggage closed to keep the smell out. The room was not clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bandmandan
Reviewed 21 October 2017

OMG! Better off sleeping in your car. Is there enough space to tell all the terrible things about this place.?. I am familiar with Choice Hotels and so know some are better than others. Stay away from this one. First it is very worn but also dirty. My sister took a shower and the water just stood in the tub - so makes me wonder what happened when the cleaning staff cleaned the bathtub and didn't notice that the water was standing in the tub - Oh maybe that means they don't clean the tub. EWWW!! The internet was slower than slow - the tv remote didn't work correctly - I'll stop now. Except to say that maybe I would expect all this at a $60 per night rate but we paid $146.00 for one night.

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family