Quality Inn
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$128
Black Mountain Inn(Brattleboro)
US$86
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

1868 Crosby House(Brattleboro)
US$195
All reviewssausageoutdoor poolindian restaurantwaffleswould stay againcoffee and tearoom was largevermontinterstate
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Ok so this hotel was affordable. The room was fine considering I was there for graduation weekend and stayed for less than 12 hours , arriving at 11pm and leaving by 8am the next morning. The issues with this place for me - it's outdated, needs some serious TLC, the room was clean,although the carpet could have been more thoroughly vacuumed. The hallways/stairways need SERIOUS TLC ! Dirty carpet and stairwell, chipped paint , creepy stairs.
Another big issue , NO ELEVATOR ! GRanted this is a 2 story hotel but I was still left to carry 2 duffel bags and a personal bag up a flight of stairs. The stairs are tucked away in a small hallway , you have to open a heavy metal door and then step through and head up what look like industrial stairs and at the bottom was another metal door which goes out to the parking lot. I don't know what would prevent someone from opening the door to let someone in. Needless to say I didnt feel safe and quickly got to my room to lock myself in.
Room was ok, nothing special. The T.V. didnt work but the girl at the front desk came up and reset it and got it to work. I did have to call 3 or 4 times before anyone answered my phone call though.
I give this place 2 stars basically for nice staff but 1 star for the quality of the quality inn. If you're in need of a place thats inexpensive its ok, but keep in mind no elevator and safety issues

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Pretty good value for the money , room was very clean and very convenient on putney road off the interstate , Modern facility , wifi worked very well , Good choice of tv chanels .. Staff was friendly and breakfast was included

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Hotel is on the end of putney road but worth the price, its full service so offering a good choice of amenities , looks like a new indian restautrant is coming on site , this will be great for my future stays

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my journey moving solo from the Midwest to northern Maine. I was nervous to stay here, parked with everything I owned in my sedan, but my car remained undisturbed. Staff was friendly enough, even though most of the other guests seemed angry over limited breakfast hours. My room was reasonably clean, but I was poor and just there to crash; if you are in Brattleboro for any other reason and have a bigger budget, try somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bri7160
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I wish we read all the reviews before booking. The website looks nothing like the hotel. Everything is old and worn. I found several hairs on my pillow. If I had any other choice I would have left. Do not stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family