“Finally, a decent taco in Vermont”
Review of Titos Taqueria

Titos Taqueria
Ranked #37 of 110 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Providing my family's authentic, homemade, Mexican comfort food juan taco at a time :)
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Tito is sweet young man, and we are so grateful he is making fresh and tasty tacos (at Farmers Market on Saturdays, through the Avenue convenience store, and from his stand in the gas station parking lot at the exit 3 roundabout).

Tito G, Owner at Titos Taqueria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for your kind review!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

When Tito began offering his tacos inside a small convenience store on Western Avenue, I was intending to try some. Then an article appeared in the local Brattleboro REFORMER informing me that lawyers for a large restaurant with the same name in California restaurant threatened to drive Tito out of biz. unless he "ceased and desisted," my sympathies were increased. I finally had the privilege of enjoying one of Tito's tacos when I drove by his food cart in the parking lot of Cotton Mill Hill this past Wednesday (the cart appears at different venues throughout Brattleboro depending on the day). Well, I can report his soft-sided tacos are superb, the portions are generous, and whether because I was a first time customer, or it was the end of the day, I got a price break. I tried the bean taco on my first visit, but will also try the chicken and the pork tacos when I return. He also sells Mexican fruit sodas. I'll be returning again-and-again, of course.

Thanks bud!!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Wonderfully spiced, otherworldly hot sauce, incredible flavors. This family owned and operated business is the real deal. Do your taste buds a favor and go support them!

Thanks Tim!!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I've had both the breakfast tacos and the lunch burritos to go from the store (as well as the lunch tacos cooked in person) and have been happy with everything. The freshness and the flavor are impressive, Tito is great with his customers, and I'm looking forward to his taco cart.

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Authentic Mexican Tacos and Burritos Best Around. Great family owned and operated just a great place for real tacos and burritos.. They even deliver to bushiness and parties. I get some every Tuesday when he comes buy my place of work Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Brattleboro, Vt.

Thanks Chris!!