“Fun, different, and seemingly authentic”

Three Stones - Oxppel Tunich
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I don't pretend to be an expert in Mayan cuisine so I can't tell if this is really authentic. However, I really liked how they incorporated information about Mayan cuisine and culture right on the menu.

Now for the food, I had the three tacos with all different types of fillings. Everything was fresh and the fried tacos were excellent. I thought I had the best meal but I was beat by the enchiladas. Those were really good.

The ambience was really nice - low key and relaxed but still fancy enough for a night out. I'd certainly go again!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Authentic Mexican food - fresh ingredients - not your typical "taco" place. Wonderful flavors. Truly a must if you're visiting Brattleboro.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I found this place on Yelp and had uncertain expectations for a small town. Yet, this place had great food. I loved my Tamales and the pumpkin tortilla that my date had was also very good. I recommend having a reservation to ensure you get a table, we sat at the bar which was absolutely fine. The service was also extremely friendly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The food is amazing. The outside is not a typical restaurant look but inside is wonderful food and great service. The dishes are interesting and delicious. It is the meal we talk about and remember the most from our visit to Brattleboro.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Small place, good , prompt friendly service, decent food and inexpensive prices.Had some interesting beers .