Motel 6 Brattleboro
Latchis Hotel(Brattleboro)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$152
AscendHotels
All reviewsfaux woodoff the highwaytoilet paperwould stay here againcomfortable bedflooringamenitiesconspros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I don’t expect five-star accommodations from a
budget hotel chain. All I expect is what Motel 6 advertises they offer; a clean and comfortable room. That is not what I found at this motel. It was an uncommonly hot that day and yet there was no AC in the front desk lobby at check in.
When I got home to my room it reeked of cigarette smoke. There was a yellowish-brown discoloration on the tub and the deadbolt to the door was malfunctioning. Also disconcerting was a sign on the inside of the door strongly encouraging guests to flip the deadbolt before going to sleep for their safety! Since no one should be able to open a room door without a coded card key this message was particularly frightening. I left immediately and demanded a refund. The front desk staff was apologetic and did give me a refund but these conditions were deplorable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

James, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

They are all so anti democracy. They have become spies for ice. We do not need corporations like that in this country.
So apparently if you are white only they want you. If you are any other skin color they do not

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Could not get first floor room for my bad feet so we were stuck with second floor room . Stairs were steep and rickety looking and feeling with rotten looking wood and crummy Mickey Mouse repairs . Balcony was just as bad and doesn't look or feel safe also lots of wood rot. Room was bare minimum with paper thin walls and you could hear way to much noise from outside balcony people cars and noise outside . One lousy hardback chair for comfort other than bed. Not even Kleenex in room.. No coffee pot or refrigerator . Ice or coffee back down rickety stairs in office .worst hotel I've ever stayed in for one night for $116.00 Never never again.

Room Tip: Go look at it before saying yes
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Motel 6 is the Aldi's of the motel business: Absolutely no frills theoretically for a low price. Yeah right. No in-room coffee, no shampoo, no ice, throttled sink water pressure to a trickle ... $91. Sound cheap to you:? Well, it was $85 plus the $3 for Internet access -- which didn't work,and the $3 was taken from my bill -- until I looked at my credit card statement (still waiting for my refund). On top of that, the AC was extremely loud and the desk clerk was far south of cheerful and helpful. Point is this: You don't feel bad when the cost of the stay was, as Tom Bodett used to say "$25, a little more in most places a little less than others ..." Tom sorry, but at $91, I feel kind of taken.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rates and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The desk help were very friendly making sure that all things were in order for the 2 rooms. Called the room later to be sure everything was fine. My room had a frig and microwave in it which cost a tad more. The floors are this faux wood and I liked it. Room was large, clean and beds comfortable. The only down side is the noisy AC/heat system. It is up near the ceiling but operated by remote. It was pleasant without it so off it went. You need to close the bathroom door to get to the toilet paper. Kind of strange.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple