Motel 6 Brattleboro
US$100
US$165
US$152
AscendHotels
All reviewsfaux woodoff the highwaytoilet paperwould stay here againcomfortable bedflooringamenitiesconspros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Not acceptable. Did not feel at all pleased to be treated as a commodity. 'Guest' an unknown concept in procrssing our stay as a way to extract payments greater than those in initial service offer. Everything was an extra! Except the quality of accommodation and services. So wish I had the option to just walk away and cancel without being Liable for exorbitant charges. I've had better and more amusing bad stays in exotic foreign places. This was a lifetime worst ever. I love Vermont. But no. This was still the worst. Ever.

Room Tip: Chose Airbnb. Just don't go to motel 6.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I've learned through this trip that not all hotels in a chain are made the same. My husband and I stayed 2 nights ago at a different Motel 6 and it was a hotel (not a motel). For the same price as our previous stay, we received a 2 queen (we booked 1 king) room that didn't have any plugs to charge phones and didn't offer free internet in an area with no cell service. The staff was really pleasant, but I've had better nights stay for cheaper elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I don’t expect five-star accommodations from a
budget hotel chain. All I expect is what Motel 6 advertises they offer; a clean and comfortable room. That is not what I found at this motel. It was an uncommonly hot that day and yet there was no AC in the front desk lobby at check in.
When I got home to my room it reeked of cigarette smoke. There was a yellowish-brown discoloration on the tub and the deadbolt to the door was malfunctioning. Also disconcerting was a sign on the inside of the door strongly encouraging guests to flip the deadbolt before going to sleep for their safety! Since no one should be able to open a room door without a coded card key this message was particularly frightening. I left immediately and demanded a refund. The front desk staff was apologetic and did give me a refund but these conditions were deplorable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

James, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

They are all so anti democracy. They have become spies for ice. We do not need corporations like that in this country.
So apparently if you are white only they want you. If you are any other skin color they do not

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Could not get first floor room for my bad feet so we were stuck with second floor room . Stairs were steep and rickety looking and feeling with rotten looking wood and crummy Mickey Mouse repairs . Balcony was just as bad and doesn't look or feel safe also lots of wood rot. Room was bare minimum with paper thin walls and you could hear way to much noise from outside balcony people cars and noise outside . One lousy hardback chair for comfort other than bed. Not even Kleenex in room.. No coffee pot or refrigerator . Ice or coffee back down rickety stairs in office .worst hotel I've ever stayed in for one night for $116.00 Never never again.

Room Tip: Go look at it before saying yes
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.