All reviews salt water hot tub tavern restaurant steam room corned beef hash room was clean french toast flat screen large bathroom busy road front desk clerk main road pleasant stay bit dated scrambled eggs coffee maker great place to stay
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Went away with my boyfriend for a couples retreat, it was great!! The only thing I could suggest is maybe having a sauna/steam room that we could go into together.. we were trying to have the spa experience together- the hot tub was wonderful and the pool too! - just would have been nice to have a sauna/steam room we could use together instead of the separate ones in gendered locker rooms! Other than that - it was wonderful and we will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Nice motel. Stayed on first floor. Room updated, TV, Bed were good.
Could not park in front of my room, as in a corner.
Bath could have used some hand rails.
Location near Rout 9 was very convenient.

Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was my first visit to Brattleboro and was looking at more costly accommodations when my partner found this motel. I am glad he did as it was a delightful find and wonderful experience. Helpful staff and it was great being able to use the pool and spa. We didn't feel rush to check-out and the owners were hands on as well as this is a locally own establishment.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We were disappointed when we first drove up to the hotel. They need to spend some time improving the appearance of the grounds. Our room, a colonial two queen, was spacious. The rug definitely needs to be replaced. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and the quality of the towels was superior. It was very quiet. You could not hear any outside noise. The breakfast was good - scrambled eggs and french toast and sausage, bacon and hash. We were in room 114 which was directly across from the pool. The pool is open to the public as well as to guests. I was not comfortable with this. Also, the pictures of the pool online can be deceiving. I visited with my 7 year old grandson and he was not allowed in the exercise room. This proved to be a problem because we could not use the facilities. There is a stretching room that adjoins the exercise room and I don't see why he couldn't have sat there. The exercise room was not overly used. We did book massages with Lynette and she was excellent. You have numerous options to walk to for fast food. There is an excellent pizza place nearby in walking distance also - Ramunto's. The information book in the room advises that you can walk to Panda North. This is not true. While it is close, you would need to walk through a busy traffic circle. We picked up a Discovery map at check-in and decided to check out the brewery and Pizzapalooza at Hogback Mountain. Unfortunately, the restaurant was no longer there. The views were impressive and there is a gift shop.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We found the Colonial Motel room to be very roomy, bright & clean. The king size bed was very comfortable as well. We ate at the Tavern Inn restaurant and the food was excellent, we enjoyed the morning breakfast as well. We didn't use the pool, but that was very nice facility and an added plus.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple