Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro
US$76
1868 Crosby House(Brattleboro)
US$179
US$192
All reviewsfront deskchoice rewardshotel amenitiesnice showerwarm chocolate chip cookiesdecent restaurantgreat propertyyoung boyshighly recommend this hotelbed and pillowslast summeroff routethe hotel is conveniently locatedroom doorlacrosse tournamentnice staybreakfast area
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Great night at this hotel. Arrived late, easy check in. The bed was delightfully comfortable and I'd highly recommend this hotel again. I'm frequently in the area as my son goes to school in Putney (10 miles away) and this will be my go-to hotel from now on!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy m, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Carlynne,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. So glad to hear that your experience was a good one! We especially understand with checking in late how you're most likely looking forward to falling into bed, and I have extended your thanks to Helen who was the Guest Service Agent working at your arrival.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your future stays!

Kind regards,

Tessa Levasseur
Guest Service Agent
802-579-1344

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Would return to this hotel. Very pleased with our stay. Hotel centrally located to major highway. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy m, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

YAY! We love hearing that our guests will return! We are so happy you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Thanks to the front desk staff for helping me with taxi information, laundry supplies,laundry change, and directions and just being friendly all the while. The woman working the breakfast is also very kind and keeps things nice. The beds are amazingly comfortable and the rooms were clean.Thank you for a nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We are so happy our staff was able to make your stay enjoyable! We hope to see you the next time you visit the area.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This hotel has recently been redecorated and it is very appealing and clean. Our room was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Brattleboro is a fun town with great restaurants and shopping, and it is convenient to another beautiful town - Keene, NH. We plan to return soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy m, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to experience our fun little town! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Brattleboro was absolutely great. The employees were absolutely wonderful, willing to help in anyway they could. It was amazing to see the smiles and attitudes of the employees. From the professional Housekeepers, to the Pros at the front desk, everyone was pleasant, friendly and carried a good attitude with them. If that's not enough, the Bed and Bedding was absolutely the best. I always expect a good nights sleep, BUT this was ridiculous. Really and truly their beds are off the charts. Amazingly comfy. I looked forward every evening to hitting the sack, and definitely was in no rush to get out of bed in the morning. Fantastic sleep. By the way, the professional who was in charge of breakfast time did a great job of making sure you had what you needed. Never out of coffee! I recommend and look forward to any opportunity to return to the Comfort Inn and Suits in Brattleboro. By the way, I introduced myself to Amy the manager and am I glad I did. She is a very caring person who was 100% interested in my stay at her facility, and it showed. Simply can't say enough about my stay at Brattleboro.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank waltd415
Amy m, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

WOW! Thank you so much for your amazing, kind words. I can personally say, this is one of the best reviews I have had the chance to read! We are beyond happy you enjoyed your stay. We love hearing how well we are doing, it helps keep our own motivation up to make sure every other guest feels the same! We sincerely hope to see you the next time you visit the area. Once again, thank you so very much.
Deepest Regards,