“so slow service... chintzy portions... too bad... the waitress was great”
Review of Gaku Ramen

Gaku Ramen
Get food delivered
Ranked #45 of 197 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

visited this restaurant 5 years ago, though pricey the food was good and hot... this time 30 mins to get the food out, no refills on drinks till our check was brought.. my chicken rice barely had 2 oz of chicken and barely warm, my wife's noodle bowl with pork had 2 thinly sliced pieces of pork that may not weigh 2 oz- this was a charged side...may be post covid... but so disappointing!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Dropped in for a quick bite and drink. The bartender Hillary recommended the roppongi cocktail, usually not a fan of tequila but it tasted wonderful. I got a sakana shoyu for my entree. The shrimp in it was absolutely delicious. My only warning would be to ask for it without the fish oil for those who are not fans of that taste. Would definitely recommend for those walking around church street looking for some great food.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

I’m glad I tried this restaurant on a recent trip.
I started with the Shishito peppers and edamame. So good!!!!
I also ordered the Japanese cucumber salad! Delicious!!!! For the entree I ordered the Sakana Shoyu with shrimp ramen. I couldn’t eat it all!!! So good. For a cocktail I ordered the Gin-Tendo.
Just a great meal and great service!!!

I’ll be back!!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Nice ramen noodle shop right on Church. The menu is limited to ramen, 1 kind of dumpling, bao bao bun, and rice bowls. No sushi or Chinese dishes. Everything we tried was very good.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021

This was our first visit to the restaurant! I have the shrimp and my husband have the pork ramen.The noodles were cooked to perfection and the broth was amazing! The edamames were steamed perfectly with enough salt; it was a deliciously app. We also tried the Gyoza (pork dumplings) AWESOME! The leechy martini was very good. If your in the area I would stop in!

Date of visit: March 2021