DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
Ethan Allen Motel(Burlington)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Ho Hum Motel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungeconference centerclose to the airportfree shuttleindoor poolshuttle servicelarge hotelbreakfast buffetnice staycomfortable bedsthe room was niceshort driveeasy accessfront desk staffcommon areasconvenient locationstayed one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was great. Everyone was nice and welcoming. Would go there again. The food was first class. The bar servers were very nice as was the wait staff. The banquet rooms were well set up. The room was very welcoming to.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Milklover19932000 -

Than you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We are the perfect location for a conference or event and were the winners of the Best of Business award for best venue for meetings or conventions for 2018. I hope you attend another event or choose to organize one as we would love to host you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

WARM COOKIES! They provide the amazing 300 calorie cookies at check-in and whenever you ask. We got a great rate through uvm when we came to visit. The hotel is luxurious. Our room was spacious, although overlooking other rooms opposite (I think some rooms would have better views or overlook the atrium). We did not use the pool as it is basically in the lobby and surrounded by glass like a fishbowl!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Greetings Elisa B -

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed the cookies. This is a DoubleTree calling card and is intended to bring you back to the comfort and warmth of your loved ones kitchen. We are steps from UVM and allow one to easily visit their child, friend or other at the university. We hope we will be your hotel of choice for all your visits to Burlington!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Although the people that work at this hotel are extremely nice the hotel is dirty, loud, bad lighting in rooms and in need of renovations. Upon our arrival the bathroom looked like it was not cleaned. Hair from shaving in the sink. Very loud noise in roof all night and heard the shower and toilets from rooms next door. Spend your money else where.

The van driver Dan was super nice!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Tracey T -

I am so sorry to hear you experience with us was anything less than exceptional. At the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont our friendly team members are what set us apart however the basics, such as a clean room, are what should be executed for each and every guest. I apologize that you did not receive this. I invite you to connect with me as soon as possible so I can make this right for you. I can be reached via email at tristan.harris@hilton.com or via phone at 802.865.6642. I hope to connect soon and do hope we can have you back as our guest again so we can craft the type of experience we typically provide our guests.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, a nice hotel and conference center. The staff was friendly. My only big complaint is that they never brought a crib for my daughter. I made the request on my reservation, confirmed at check-in and then asked a third time when I realized it wasn't in my room. It never came.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings vtandyb -

Thank you for sharing your feedback, both the positive and the constructive. I am so sorry that we did not deliver on the need of a crib for your child. Being a parent I know how frustrating this would be and difficult it makes a nights sleep for the child and parents. I invite you to connect with me directly so I can Make It Right. I can be reached via email at tristan.harris@hilton.com or via phone at 802.865.6642. I do hope we can have the opportunity to have you as a guest again in the future to create an experience that will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The place needs to be renovated. Feels old and tired. The halls smelled bad. The room was very poor. There was dirt on a pillow, scuffed up furniture and floors, no refrigerator (never have to request that at Marriot properties) and the worst was the shower knob would not turn so couldn't take a shower. The only thing positive was the friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Greetings Snocohn -

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am so sorry we feel short of your expectations. We work our hardest to ensure we meet and exceed our guests expectations. It is clear in this instance we feel short. I invite you to connect with me so I can address your concerns and Make It Right. I can be reached via email a tristan.harris@hilton.com or via phone at 802.865.6642. I do hope we can regain your confidence and have the opportunity to create the type of experience we typically create for our guests.