Hilton Burlington
  • Pool
Hotel Vermont(Burlington)
US$249
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$101
US$189
US$170
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$143
US$136
1,735 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefire pitfront desk staffper dayfew blocksfitness centerking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This hotel is exceptional. I had a room overlooking Lake Champlain.It was close to everything.A great city to walk around in.The staff were very acommadating and always seemed very happy to see you. I had a great time and would come again. Every time I come to Burlington,Vt,this is the hotel I stay at.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JeffWebb2014, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

There is no better compliment that we can get in the hotel industry than to have a guest stay with us again and again! I am so glad that you have made the Hilton Burlington your home away from home. Your comment about the staff is so true- our team is really dedicated to great service and it makes us all happy to see our guests as much as possible during their stay! I loved reading that comment and I am sharing this review with everyone who works here- recognition like this means so much to me and to our whole team. We will all look forward to your next stay! Thank you for this lovely review and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Nice hotel right on the lake. You can walk to almost anything in downtown. They have great walking baths right across the street. I was there on a montorcycle so instead of valet, they just let me park it on the sidewalk beside the entrance.
All the staff were very friendly. Our room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing this review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Burlington! We are so lucky to be located as we are with an easy walk to Burlington's shopping and dining and a gorgeous view of Lake Champlain! I love to read any review that mentions our staff and want to thank you for your kind words. I hope that we will have you back with us again soon and that you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We had a panorama room at the Burlington VT location facing the shoreline of Lake Champlain. The hotel is right in the hustle and bustle of the universities, and close to many great restaurants. We had some problems getting booked in, and getting the room rate straight, which surprised us since so much is done by computer these days. The front desk staff was friendly enough but not familiar with Hilton Rewards cards. The room looked tired - the drapes were tattered and drooping, as were the bed skirts. The bed itself was very comfortable, and everything was in proper working order. The food in the breakfast bar was excellent, and the restaurant staff was very friendly. The lounge was vibrant and the staff was excellent. The room rate was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for this review of your stay with us at the Hilton Burlington! It is wonderful to live and work in a vibrant town like this one and we are always delighted to share it with our guests! I am so sorry to read that there was any confusion with your reservation and that the room did not have the clean elegance we hope to convey. We are always making improvements and updates to the facility- the beds all being replaced in August and new thermostats just put into rooms in February. I will make sure that bedskirts and draperies receive proper attention as we continue to work to keep our rooms fresh and inviting. Thank you so much for this feedback and I hope you will stay with us again to see any new changes that come about! Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I had an excellent stay. The hotel and room were excellent I found the parking experience to very user friendly. It was one of the nicest Hiltons that I have stayed in. The meeting rooms were excellent

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for this review of your stay with us at the Hilton Burlington! I love to read that a stay is excellent, that is certainly what we are going for! We have such a great location with simple convenient parking in Burlington's downtown. We love to host guests for meetings and showcase our event spaces. I hope that we are able to see you again very soon and that you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Great location, friendly staff. Breakfast was amazing! Rooms are clean and have good amenities. Close to everything especially shopping and restaurants. I would definately stay again when visiting Burlington.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for this lovely review of your stay with us at the Hilton Burlington! We have a great location here that makes for easy enjoyment of all of Burlington's delights. I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip and that your day began with a delicious breakfast in our restaurant! I hope that we will see you again soon and that you have a wonderful day!