Hilton Burlington
US$249
  • Restaurant
US$199
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$148
US$219
Courtyard
  • Pool
The Burlington Hostel(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
US$79
US$110
US$189
US$170
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$143
US$136
TripAdvisor
1,734 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefire pitfront desk staffper dayfew blocksfitness centerking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I do not recommend the Burlington Hilton to other customers. After driving all day to reach Burlington our room was not ready when we arrived at 6PM. We were informed at 6:30 PM our room still would not be ready for another 30 minutes. We were starving and needed to change to take our daughter out to her birthday dinner. They had us sit waiting in the lobby for nearly an hour as they checked in many other guests. I wouldn’t recommend subscribing to the Hilton Honors Club either clearly it doesn’t mean anything. So disappointed and would never stay here again and I’m not sure if I would even stay at another Hilton at this point. The hotel is clearly aging as well and needs renovation. The only real benefit is being close to the lake/downtown area. For the price and name I had much higher expectations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Myla M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hilton Burlington. We strive to make sure every room is cleaned to perfection in a timely manner, and I'm sorry we were unable to have your room ready for your arrival. We take guest complaints very seriously and I will use this as a learning opportunity for my team. Please give me a call directly at 802-859-5007 if you would like to further discuss the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My bosses were visiting from Chicago, IL and requested to stay at a hotel in Burlington near the waterfront. We suggested the Hilton as it overlooks the lake and is usually nice. The day they arrived, there was a convention leaving and another coming. The rooms were not ready to check into at 4:30 and they were told they needed to return later. At 7:30 they finally checked in. The room#314 was located right next to the elevators. It was quite small, had no desk, no couch. the bed faced one wall and the TV was adjacent so you could not watch tv from the bed, you would need to sit in the chair. There was no hot water in the shower!! the knob was turned all the way to H and all that came out was cold. The breakfast buffet was cold and they went to it fairly close to opening time. The other room was #416, also near the elevator, also Cold showers. REALLY disappointing when you try to impress your guests with a hotel and it was worse than a basic Motel 8. The rooms are not cheap, but they were not worth what was received. Needless to say this didn't make us look good at all. My boss did complain when checking out and nothing was done to compensate. For a higher end hotel, this was embarrassing. I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff didn't offer something back whether a deduction or a comped room. This is not how we expected them to be treated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandra D

Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Hilton, Burlington. We strive to make sure every guest feels valued and cared for and I'm sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We take guest complaints very seriously and I will use this as a learning opportunity for my team. Please give me a call directly at 802-859-5007 if you would like to further discuss the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Close to downtown, about 3.5 blocks with lovely views of Champlain. Decor a little dated but clean and staff is fantastic. Easy 10 min walk to UVM, adjacent parking, and has a nice bar in the lobby with great outdoor patio.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I stayed at Hilton for 2 consecutive nights in early april. Check-in was a charm and took less than 2 minutes before getting acces to my room. The young lady at the reception also answered all the questions i've asked to get around the hotel.

The room was large, clean and welcoming. Flat screen TV, coffee maker, refregerator, deluxe soap and shampoo, free wifi and climate control. Everything needed for a perfect stay!

I will defenitly come to this hotel for my next stay in Burlington.

Thanks to all the staff that made my stay perfect!

Room Tip: "city view" room as a limited view of a large parking. If you would like a great view, invest a little more and get the lake view rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were traveling in an SUV with a pod on top and the sign with the height restrictions of the garage wasn’t visible until after we were too far in to turn around. After realizing we were stuck in the garage, the woman at the front desk confirmed there was no other way out. Our only option was to remove the pod, carry it around the hotel, pull the car around and then put the pod back on, which was frustrating to say the least. The hotel itself was a bit outdated but totally fine, clean enough and in a great location but I just wish they offered some other parking options for higher vehicles and/or at least warned us in advance. Luckily, my husband was with me and was able to maneuver and transport our huge pod, because if I had been traveling alone, it would’ve been a nightmare.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CTtraveler79
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CTtraveler79,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you were unaware of the maximum height for our parking garage. We’ll do everything possible to make this more clear for our guests. Exceptional service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.