“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast especially for vegan and gf. Small cafe with fabulous options and everything is made fresh. It’s always packed but moves pretty fast and well worth the wait. Great service too.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Our group of 6 were seated right away on an early Monday morning and our server was friendly and attentive, never letting our water or coffee cups go empty. The pancakes were some of the best we’ve had and everyone loved their meals.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Cute and energetic place. Fresh grapefruit juice was delicious. Got the braised beef salad. Had a hair in it. Asked for replacement meal pork pie which was dry and small. Though a cheaper menu option is what I ultimately ate I was charged for the more expensive salad. Gross! No apology from management. Waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Normally, I don’t care for breakfast food, but my meal here made me so happy and full, it cheered me up to think about for the rest of the day! Friendly service, enormous portions, and tasty tasty food. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Do to other reviews about the wait, we went around 11am and only waited about 25-35 mins for a well worth it breakfast. I ended up having the pumpkin bread French toast which was really good. It was a special for the day so I don’t know if they will always have it. Great place for a good organic breakfast. It was my first time there, will definitely be back!