“Great food vegan crepe options”
Review of The Skinny Pancake

The Skinny Pancake
Ranked #17 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I am not a big fan of eggy crêpes. I loved this place because it had so many options. I opted for garbanzo savory crêpe and it was so delicious. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

A very popular spot in Burlington, and for good reason. The breakfast was delicious. There can be a long line to order, so arrive before you're starving. Wonderful outdoor setting is available overlooking Lake Champlain.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was very excited and somewhat overwhelmed to see all the choices on the menu. The food was excellent and the atmosphere casual. We enjoyed everything we ordered and will make sure to come back next time we are in Burlington.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch in the airport! Was fast and good! Nothing spectacular but decent fare! Fast service!! Pancakes, drinks & sandwich and burgers

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Albeit a crepe place, there was much more than that on their menu. I ate their twice and both times had salads - Greek + Cobb - which were tasty. They offered savory and sweet crepes and they looked delicious.