“Stupendous Salad Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We go to the Iron Lantern for the salad bar! It's a meal in itself. There are many items to choose from, including peel and eat shrimp, fresh artichoke salad, several different green mixes and all the fixings, and many different salads to choose from. There is also a soup of the day and homemade bread. It's delicious! Well worth the $14 price we paid! We've also had meals here and they are excellent, also.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The venue is nice. Plentiful and varied salad and soup bar, and assorted breads and rolls. I was disappointed in my choice of beef. My family memenber loves their wings and the offered special on wings.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We went to the Iron Lantern in celebration of my son's 15th birthday. We entered and were immediately seated. There were only 6 cars in the parking lot, some of which belong to the staff. We placed our order within minutes. We were informed that we could help ourselves to the salad bar, as it turned out, the salad bar was the entire meal for 3 out of the 5 of us. Why? We waited for well over an hour and our meals did not come. We asked our waitress who informed us she put our order in and check about 30 minutes ago on our order. We were informed that the kitchen staff were completing other orders ahead of ours, and it was nothing she had done. We were amazed to see so many people leaving that came in after us. I have been to this establishment 3 times in the past 10 years, and every time I give it another chance, I am reminded why it takes so long for me to return. If you are not a regular, you can forget about having a nice meal.

3  Thank cal02021
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Not very clean and the prices were high considering the choices you had to pick from. $14.00 for a soup and salad bar. Will not return to this place.

3  Thank Angelas24153114
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great food with friendly service. Very comfortable setting for a family or a date night with that special someone. Always enjoy our evening at The Lantern.