“Awesome Muffins”
Review of Sunrise Restaurant

Sunrise Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on our way to do some hiking with the family and grabbed a breakfast egg sandwich with bacon and cheese which was very good and got my wife a homemade banana nut muffin which they grilled up with some butter on it. She loved it and wanted to go back in the morning for another one.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have a vacation home nearby so we usually go there once a month or so. We normally get the food to go. Food is good and well priced. Their veggie burgers are delish!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This place is a hit with locals looking for a good hearty meal. Lunch is good with a wide variety of options, I was surprised that I could get a veggie burger. Nothing fancy here just decent diner food. Very friendly staff and rustic diner atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here for the first time tonight. I've had breakfast and lunch on several occasions. Their food is cooked fresh and always good. They have daily lunch specials. Tonight I had prime rib, and I haven't had prime rib that good in a long time. The veggie was carrots and they weren't mushy or tasteless. The entire meal was good, from beginning to end.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We just had dinner at The Sunrise Restaurant. It was so-so, and probably not worth another try. The meatloaf was okay. The gravy on tasted canned. The fish and chips were barely edible. It was one of the evening specials: frozen, overcooked and very dry, with a strong fish taste. We spent $30 (not including the tip) which is what we generally spend for much better meals. The waitstaff, however, was excellent.