“Fantastic place to eat!!!”

Trak-In Steak House Lake Bomoseen
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Reviewed 21 September 2015

A five star experience, excellent food, wonderful people, reasonable prices. The hottest place in the area! We will definitely go again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Staying at Paw House Inn with our buddy, we decided to visit this dog-friendly restaurant. Sat outside on the balcony and was greeted by Mary, who presented our little buddy with a bowl of water and some biscuits. I ordered the broiled scallops which were very good. My companion had the sirloin steak burger with fries, which she said was good also. Met Charlie, who I think is the owner, who regaled us with many interesting facts and tips about local places to visit. This was a very nice evening spent with our little buddy and very friendly hosts. Dinner and drinks for two came to $63.00 plus tip. I could recommend this place, especially if you bring your dog, just be aware that you'll be eating out on the veranda....warm weather necessary.

1  Thank Jimbo53NY
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Nice place on Lake Bomoseen,well really across the street, with good ambiance and friendly staff. Nice steak menu up top and sports bar downstairs with wings etc. owner is a nice guy as well. Will be back

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Incredibly family friendly restaurant! Delicious food especially the trout appetizer and the chicken fettuccine Alfredo to which my 3 year old said was the best noodles ever and cleaned his plate. Great view as well. My dog was treated like a family member, being given biscuits and water on arrival and ice cream for dessert! The owners came out and greeted us and told us about the area. So fun! Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We were visiting family and we decided to go to this restaurant for supper. My cousin made reservations for us and we were seated when we arrived. The restaurant has a tired and dirty look to it and the restroom was not great either.

We waited over an hour for our meals and it probably would have been longer if we hadn't finally complained to the owner. Our waitress just disappeared. It was dark outside by now and my cousins are in their late 70's and we had a way to drive back home. This was completely unacceptable! What a terrible way to treat customers! We would NEVER go back to this place!

4  Thank Singent