“Our dogs were treated like royalty.”

Trak-In Steak House Lake Bomoseen
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Never have my boyfriend and I been to a place where our dogs get treated with the same hospitality as we did. The Trak-In made the experience of eating out with our dogs amazing. I think they spoiled our dogs more than us. :) Everyone was so friendly and the view of Lake Bomoseen was amazing from there deck area.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We came here with our dog when we were staying at the Paw House and ate on the veranda; we had such a good time that we came back again!! They made much of our Kitt (a black pug) and brought him dog biscuits, water, bacon, and ice cream. He was in heaven (and a little indulging didn't hurt him). For people, the food was fine (say, 3 stars) and the service was great. I would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone with a dog.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Judith93
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Consistently Good food with very good salad bar - it is just like the old days. Drinks are a bit weak - they had a whiskey sour special and I could not taste and whiskey.....but all in all a good meal for a good price right on the lake

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2015

A five star experience, excellent food, wonderful people, reasonable prices. The hottest place in the area! We will definitely go again when we are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Staying at Paw House Inn with our buddy, we decided to visit this dog-friendly restaurant. Sat outside on the balcony and was greeted by Mary, who presented our little buddy with a bowl of water and some biscuits. I ordered the broiled scallops which were very good. My companion had the sirloin steak burger with fries, which she said was good also. Met Charlie, who I think is the owner, who regaled us with many interesting facts and tips about local places to visit. This was a very nice evening spent with our little buddy and very friendly hosts. Dinner and drinks for two came to $63.00 plus tip. I could recommend this place, especially if you bring your dog, just be aware that you'll be eating out on the veranda....warm weather necessary.

Date of visit: September 2015