“Good food, great view”

Trak-In Steak House Lake Bomoseen
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Reviewed 28 August 2016

My husband and I went here with our 2 dogs. We sat outside and had a nice view of the lake.They brought some ice water for our dogs. I ordered the crab cake with lobster sauce appetizer. It was excellent. Big chunks of real crab. My husband had a chicken dish that was also very good. We went across the street after and saw an awesome sunset. A lovely evening!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We had a lovely evening dinner. We had prime rib which was delicious. Plentiful food with a very good salad buffet. The service and staff were warm, helpful, and efficient.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Never have my boyfriend and I been to a place where our dogs get treated with the same hospitality as we did. The Trak-In made the experience of eating out with our dogs amazing. I think they spoiled our dogs more than us. :) Everyone was so friendly and the view of Lake Bomoseen was amazing from there deck area.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We came here with our dog when we were staying at the Paw House and ate on the veranda; we had such a good time that we came back again!! They made much of our Kitt (a black pug) and brought him dog biscuits, water, bacon, and ice cream. He was in heaven (and a little indulging didn't hurt him). For people, the food was fine (say, 3 stars) and the service was great. I would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone with a dog.

2  Thank Judith93
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Consistently Good food with very good salad bar - it is just like the old days. Drinks are a bit weak - they had a whiskey sour special and I could not taste and whiskey.....but all in all a good meal for a good price right on the lake