“Best burgers”

Birdseye Diner
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My friends and I have been here for lunch and have had the best burgers and crispy fries. Very generous portions great service and affordable prices. My son who went to college often bragged about the burgers and he and I ate there several times!!! Very nice place

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I like the fact that you can get vegetarian options for burgers, but their beef burgers are equally as good

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

So few options on a Sunday morning had to go. Wait for a table and service was unacceptable. Plenty of seats just not enough employees. Typical diner food was just OK and that’s because im in a generous mood.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We enjoyed our meals of veggie burgers and fries and onion rings very much. The maple milkshakes were also delicious! It was a nice relaxed lunch spot. We returned back again and will do so in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great location. They seemed to be a little understaffed around 1:30 Saturday if Labor Day. HOWEVER, our single waitress handily accommodated our party of 7 seated outside. She was efficient and completely accurate. The menu has something for everyone. I dare you to walk away hungry even with dietary restrictions. Loved this place! Give the waitress 6 out of 5 stars!!