“Great food, great service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Castleton Pizza Place & Deli
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Castleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

We visited on a Monday night when the area was pretty slow but it was nice to come in here out of the cold to a friendly, welcoming staff. The shop was cozy but spacious enough where you were not extremely close to other tables. I ordered the turkey sandwich with cranberry mayo and it was one of the best ever. The prices on the individual items were reasonable with a great selection. If you're looking for a quick place to grab affordable food, this is a great place to visit!

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Very slow service and disorganized staff. They lost our order and were serving people who had come in after us. When we inquired about our order after waiting a good half hour they didn't even offer an apology. Pizza was not good and we left half uneaten.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Although the food is not fancy, it is delicious! I recommend the buffalo chicken wrap. The baked goods that I tried were just ok, so I would stick to the sandwiches.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lots of choices here, but the slices are the best deal. I've had whole pies smaller. Fresh out of the over, it was just right. Nothing fancy, but a good place for a couple of slices and watching the Red Sox game on the tv in the corner. I was there midsummer, when Castleton State College in town was not in session, so it was fairly deserted. I expect this place can get jammed during the fall with lots of budget-conscious college students!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Their deli sandwiches are excellent made with a bread that melts in your mouth. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kari loves the eggplant sandwich and I really like their Italians. Their pizza is good to, but didn't have that on this trip.