My boyfriend found this on Groupon and we really did not know what to expect. We stayed at The Pointe Hotel which is different than the Castle Resort. However, you have access to The Castles restaurant, pool (fee per person) and the spa. The hotel was very charming, extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. Definitely a quiet getaway. We met Cindy at check-in and she was exceptionally friendly. She went above and beyond her job description and made our stay that much more pleasant. We were lucky enough to have her at check-out as well. Our room had a King bed, sofa, stove, refrigerator, microwave, sink, washer and dryer. The bathroom had a tube with jets. Very, very clean!!!!!! The Hotel does have breakfast options for $7.95 or $11.95 per person. Overall, a wonderful experience and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish