“Superior service”

Residence Inn Burlington Colchester
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed her for the weekend to attend a wedding. The staff is super helpful! The rooms are very spacious and maintained like new. I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel if you are looking at staying outside of downtown Burlington-it's great!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nice place from start to finish. We had a two bedroom unit on the 4 th fl
Which was just perfect for four. The unit was well equipped and we were very comfortable. Bill at the front desk was so helpful. Short drive to downtown Burlington
and half the price. Breakfast was good and so was service. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Praise to the Residence Inn in Colchester, Vt. I rented a King studio that came with a king size bed, pull out couch, and a kitchenette. My twins and I were visiting the University of Vermont and I decided to stay for two nights to spend some time in the area. On our first morning, Mary Ann approached us during breakfast and asked about our stay. I mentioned to her that I was surprised to find my son on the floor in the morning because he wasn't comfortable on the couch. We spoke for a few minutes and she told me they were in the process of upgrading their couches. A few minutes later she came back and told me they were going to upgrade us to a two bedroom unit. She had spoken to the manager and they wanted my son to be comfortable too! In general, the place in clean, and the staff have been extremely helpful!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a college open house/tour at Champlain College in Burlington Vermont and decided to stay at the hotel over the weekend (3 nights) for a mini vacation . We had a one bedroom suite, the decor seemed outdated and some of the hardware in the bathroom seemed to be rusting.

The customer service was poor and some of the staff were rude especially during breakfast . The complimentary breakfast was ok; not the best. I had better breakfast from other Residence Inn. I wanted to leave after the first night. The only good thing was housekeeping; they did clean our suite every day.
We visited the town of Burlington and Shelburne ; it was an interesting experience.( not positive) Vermont is very different; not much diversity or multiculturalism . We did meet some friendly people during our sightseeing excursions; they were born in Vermont left and came back. I guess they had previously interacted with different types of people.

To conclude the hotel staff were not welcoming or friendly. The final insult was when our hotel key was deactivated one hour prior to checking out. A family member was taking our luggage to the car and he wasn't able to access the entrance that was close to our room. He had to walk around to the main entrance of the hotel and knock for me to let him into the suite. I could wait to leave this place; will not be back....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Allisyn R, Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Good morning,
Very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. I'm very concerned by your review. If you are to read other reviews you will see that we are very friendly and welcoming at the hotel. I will be sure to address this review with all of my staff to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Best,
Allisyn Richards
allisyn.Richards@Marriott.com

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

...not staying longer! We booked an overnight stay through expedia. Our room was clean, modern and spacious. All of the hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We spent a few hours in the pool and jacuzzi, loved them! The breakfast is typical of a continental breakfast. All items were fresh and staff was in and our helping and replenishing food. I would definetly stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
0.8 km away
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
4.8 km away
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
4.9 km away
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington

Been to Residence Inn Burlington Colchester? Share your experiences!