“Excellent Production”

Add it.
Saint Michael's Playhouse
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Colchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Saint Michael's Playhouse is Northern Vermont's Professional Actors' Equity Theater Company which brings together Broadway, Off-Broadway and regional theater artists offering Vermont audiences an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy the very best in live theater.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

St Michael's Playhouse offers great summer theater - Last night's production of "Once" was super - the music was great - the players were talented - comfortable seating - great acoustics - a perfect way to spend a summer evening with friends

if you have a chance pick up tickets for the remainder of the season - you WON'T be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

St Mikes Playhouse is a Burlington area treasure. The seating is comfortable, great sight-lines and acoustics. The box office is very competent. And the productions (including staging and lighting) are very professional for area productions. Our family has been to many productions there.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I see at least 2 plays every summer for the last 10 years - this Playhouse is top-notch and the actors work hard to put on a production that everyone enjoys. I have never been disappointed! I have brought my daughter and many friends - a great evening out!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Saw all 2016 summer plays and they were all good. Great acting, comfy seating and not a bad seat in the house. Wonderful experience from musicals to comedies.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I attended the opening night of "Pete 'n' Keely" at St. Michael's Playhouse. At the offset, the box office staff was just great. There was no problem in that I didn't have my ticket printout (and I had driven two hours to get to the Playhouse) nor had an online image to show them. The box office attendant brought up my name and issued my ticket.
The house manager then promptly took the flowers that I had brought for one of the cast members to his dressing room
As I had arrived well in advance of the curtain, I also got information as to where I might get something to eat nearby.
As for the production, the show was very enjoyable, performances, direction, visuals, everything. And the theatre itself is a beautiful facility.