“Great Pizza with a view!”
Review of Positive Pie

Positive Pie
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Hardwick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: POSITIVE COMMITMENT Harvesting Italian flavors and infusing them with a Vermont sensibility, our pledge is to take our food seriously. We are fully committed to making from-scratch, eclectic and delicious plates while always hand-tossing our pizzas. Our benchmark beer, wine & spirit menus are carefully crafted to compliment our food. We practice friendly, honest and knowledgable service and are devoted to providing you snapshots of our heritage - all at a great value.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

So good! We usually prefer hand tossed (thicker) crust on our pizza. But I'm a convert. The thin crust brick oven pizza here was delicious! We enjoyed our pizza and Caesar salad so much! Definitely took the leftovers with us! The service was great and because they sit at the top of a hill you can get a decent view of the trees and stream across the street. We will definitely go back on our next visit to Vermont!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were looking for a place that was local to Hardwick and this was the only place open. The service started out ok as we got our drinks promptly but after that our server simply disappeared. It was not very busy either. Very disappointing. We did not have pizza so we cannot comment on that but the off the menu items were nothing to write home about. I would not go back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were searching for a lunch spot after visiting Hill Farmstead and are glad we found this place. We only had a pepperoni pizza and a couple beers (they have a nice craft beer list). The pizza was excellent. Our server was great and friendly, we really enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We arrived late and were warmly greeted, had the happiest and most helpful waitress; her suggestion for wine was yummy. We had pizza and fish and chips and ceasar salad and root beer floats for dessert, going away happy campers.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to this pace multiple times, usually it's not a super bad experience.
When I sat down today, I ordered a drink and a slice of pizza. The pizza was great. The drink on the other hand was flat and tasteless. I pointed it out the the bartender. He filled a sip in a small glass, chugged it and proclaimed 'Doesn't feel flat to me'.
Since I was the one paying for the drink, I don't care what he thinks. This just happens to be one of my favorites, and I've had it on tap many a time. It was flat! The right thing to do, was to take that drink and offer another.
Since that didn't happen I left him 10¢ tip,
I hope that gets the point across.
Very disappointing. I've had way better experiences with you in the past. You can do better...