I have been visiting Vermont for 20 years, and have always stayed in a BnB (and have always had a good experience). The owners of the BnB I stayed at for the last 10 years have moved to Hawaii, so I had to find a new place.
The Cold Moon Farm is the nicest BnB I have ever been to, and it's not even close.
- Irene and Ed are great, great people and hosts. The place is more of a luxury chalet than traditional BnB. The bedrooms are outstanding in every sense.
- They have an amazing kitchen and serve amazing food. Breakfast was (to be honest, it was more like two completely different breakfasts) fresh, delicious, and scale busting.
- They have two wonderful dogs in the house.
- The staff is excellent. Friendly, helpful, professional...everything you would want.
- It's a working farm! You get to spend quality time with their amazing animals, including feeding them and milking the goats.
- They have a great "downstairs"...game room, fireplace, TV...again, everything you would want.
I can't say enough about the place. I look forward to the next visit!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking