“Wild Boar was not boring”
Review of Hearth & Candle

Hearth & Candle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We had a very good dinner here. The food was good and the prices were what I would expect at an upscale restaurant, but not crazy expensive. Our waitress was attentive but not overbearing. The Wild Boar was very good.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The meals were delicious in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We enjoyed the Cheese appetizer platter.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Hearth & Candle is a small restaurant, cozy and inviting, especially after a day of skiing. It is convenient - walk or shuttle. Always something unique on the menu. Maple items to delight the taste buds. Servers are courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. Great night out!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We had a poor experience. I had bones in my salmon, my husband's short rib did not appear to be short rib and the kids menu Mac and cheese was trying too hard to suite adult tastes. The kids didn't like it or eat it. Basically, we paid over $120 to not enjoy or eat our food.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The restaurant at the smugglers notch resort is by my opinion the best place around for a nice, but not inexpensive meal. This year with my son and a friend as his son as many times before. Sat in the birch room that is a nice quiet setting there. Food is excellent, servings filling, Among us we got rabbit pot, bacon wrapped fillet mignon, spare ribs. Appetizers are delightfully arranged.
The downstair basement with the bar and sometime music is also very pleasant.