“we had a great meal”

Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: On the Rocs is a modern speakeasy lounge modeled in quintessential style. The walls remind us of a time where a spirit was forbidden and a password was need at the door. In the kitchen, the chef is preparing divine mouth watering delights certain to satisfy the most mature palette. Relax and enjoy!
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The menu was good. The food was delicious. Our waiter was ok. My lamb chops were delicious, but over cooked since the waiter insisted I wanted medium and not medium rare. My mistake to listen.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Used to frequent OTR on a regular basis but had a bit of a disagreement with the bartender a couple of years ago as I wrote about in my previous review. Came back after hearing the staff had turned over.
The new staff is wonderful. Rowan, the bartender, could not have been nicer. Also made an excellent 'lumber jack' old fashioned.
The food was excellent. Went for the buy one, get one tapas. Shared crab cakes, scallops, beef taquitos and Brussels sprouts.
Excited to make on the rocs a regular stop again!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This is a very solid option as its one of the few restaurants that takes online reservations. The food (and drinks) are generally very good. (the tuna tartar was excellent) The service was very off- we had multiple waiters introduce themselves only to forget about us and then have another waitress come by, apologize and say they will take care of us.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

very good food, speak easy feel, nice bar. very good service. apps were delicious. will come again..

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere, place was decorated cool. My mom and I had the lobster linguine and it was SOOOO good. Perfect amount of sauce, very good portion of lobster. The cosmo and martini we had were awesome too.