“Great pasta place!”

Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Really good restaurant! The service was alright but the menu was great. The atmosphere was kind of cozy :)

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Visited Killington many times and this is the first time at garlic. Great food and a good time.. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I have been going to the Garlic for many years when we visit Killington. It is so good,we've never gone to other restaurants on the mountain. We come for the weekend only, and everyone looks forward to going there. We are very unfair to the other restaurants because of "the Garlic". The food and drinks are great - and also the atmosphere is very cool with the melted candles all around and - you guessed it - hanging garlic.

1  Thank wendy d
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Our uncle suggested that we check out this place & good thing he did. We ordered several tapas (Hoisin Wings, ESCARGOT, Calamari, Garlic Soup, Tune, etc.). I loved the wings, escargot and Garlic soup. The calamari was okay (I had better). The service was very good. Servers were nice and attentive. They have bar seating and tables for dinner. We were in the bar since we were ordering Tapas.

We would go back to this place when we visit Vermont again.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

While I thoroughly enjoyed my salmon dinner here and my friend and our girls did too, I am unsure why it was called a tapas restaurant. We were driving by an saw a sign advertising tapas, but really didn't see any on the menu. It was all good though since we did really enjoy our meals. The bar had a unique seating arrangement in that we shared a large cushioned bench with the family behind us, sitting back to back. It was comfortable, just unusual. We had a nice time and good food.