“Excellent Food, Service, and Drinks!”

Mogul's Sports Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Thanks for checking out Mogul’s Sports Pub & Restaurant on Trip Advisor! Since 1994, Moguls has been serving Killington’s favorite BBQ & pub fare in a casual, fun, spirited atmosphere. We’ve got the smoker fired up, ready to entice you with the delicious aromas of Sal’s famous BBQ ribs and pulled pork. You’ll find something for everyone on the menu, whether you’re in the mood for a classic, hand-packed burger & a beer or you’ve got a crew to feed (full kids AND late night weekend menus available). Affordable dinner specials like homemade chicken pot pie keep both bellies and wallets happy and full. With 18 new flat screen TV’s (and 3 NFL’s Sunday Ticket, of course), weekly football pools and never ending buckets of “Hurt Me Bad” wings & ribs, be sure to make Moguls your #1 spot for this winter’s football season! We’ve got plenty to keep you busy well into the evening, with pool, darts, arcade games, free Nintendo Wii, Mini-golf, bocce & cornhole (weather permitting), all while Killington’s best bartenders sling ice cold local brews & cocktails.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Moguls sports pub on a Sunday with my Family and we had a great time! We were greated by Alex at the door who was super nice and helpful. Lexi, our server, was excellent as well. She was attentive and friendly and got our first round of drinks super quick, their beer selection is excellent!

They had NFL on the many TVs so we were able to see it from all angles. My 5 and 7 year old had a blast playing mini golf out back while we waited for our food.

I ordered the Ribs, my wife ordered a chicken parm sub and my kids had chicken wings and mini burgers. The food came out quick and was absolutely DELICIOUS!

After our meal my kids played in the arcade downstairs while my wife and I had another drink and finished the game.

Overall, the service, food, and overall experience at moguls was EXCELLENT!

I would reccomend Moguls to anyone who is visiting Killington.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place is not only dirty, it was like a frat house. I should have taken some pictures.

The drinks were terrible, over priced for this run down establishment. They had Thursday night football on and I felt that ever college kid found this spot and were yelling and unbelievable loud. The staff tolerated it.

I saw the food, appeared to be all from a box and reheated.

Even the popcorn was bad. It was too salty.

I have nothing redeeming to say, even to include you have zero table service, you have to go to the bad...what?

I do not recommend for anybody and I will not go back.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Moguls while on a ski vacation with my family. We went because we heard the arcade was great for the kids. This turned out to be true, the arcade was very good, but when we ate the food it was not good. Although, if you like smoked food this might be the place for you because almost all of their food was smoked. I am not a huge fan of smoked food and that could be part of the reason of such a poor rating. I would recommend Moguls for families with kids and families that like smoked food a lot.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

After skiing you just hit get a bucket a ribs, fresh smoked and a pitcher. All good. You just hotta love it after skiing !!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Moguls is my favorite place to visit when I go to Killington. The bbq is great. Cookie is a great bar tender. He is funny and genuine. The owner Sal does a great job. He is such a great host every time. He has a small dated arcade in the basement with a bunch of games for tickets, a pinball machine, and a few others. Upstairs he has darts, 2 pool tables, buck hunter, golden tee, and a bunch of TVs. The dining room is very family friendly and completely away from the bar. Go see Sal to drink like a rat and keep your pockets fat!! Opened all year!