“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stopped at this restaurant last night looking to eat a good dinner as we had been driving all day, and hadn't eaten much. We weren't disappointed!
Our Server, Robin was helpful and charming, therefore enhancing our dining experience.
The food was excellent: We had the red pepper soup to start, which was sublime, then we both went for the lasagne which was scrumptious! Oh and the garlic bread was to die for. The cheesecake we had for dessert was really solid and filling. But was the original NY recipe, I'm sure. It was also very good indeed.
All in all, an excellent dining experience, and we would definitely return.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Most menu items were pricey given that this was Vermont, and not New York City... but with the server's help, I found a reasonably-priced pizza. I ate my fill, and had three pieces left over to take with me. Everyone who worked at the restaurant seemed to be genuinely glad that I was their guest... and it was a nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I went based on TA's reviews. Should have trusted Yelp reviews, which was not so great. Pasta was so so. We ordered the Spartan pasta and parmigiana special. The meatballs were hard and the pasta was also hard. The family is definitely super nice though thus the 2 stars.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We loved the Pasta Pot when we visited Killington last year so we went back again. Menu is small but the food is very good. Cute place inside. I only gave it 4⭐️'s this time because our server was not the best. We sat for a very long time before we even got bread and our salads an entrees took forever while the tables who sat down after us all got theirs. The food made up for the not-so-great service. It's still in my opinion a better place for dinner than the busier, more expensive, touristy restaurants on the main road in Killington!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Pasta Pot is a quaint Italian restaurant. It is small and cozy. We were seated by a gentle lady whose husband is the chef. She also took drink orders. A young lady, probably her daughter, waited on us for all our orders. We ordered a pizza and it was delicious, and huge! The water was unusually refreshing. Service was good. We did not have to wait long.