“The Best Diner in Vermont!”

Miss Lyndonville Diner
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Lyndonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Wonderful place with a time-tested menu. My family has stopped here for over 35 years and have yet to have a bad meal. The burgers, patty melts and breakfast items are all top-notch; the desserts are great too. The place is handicapped adapted and accessible but a little tight to be considered easy for limited mobility people. The service is always wonderful. I recommend the North Country Special with regular fries-a delicious patty melt on bread with sauce; coleslaw on the side.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My family and i have eaten here multiple
Times and it is a best loved destination for many. Locals and not so locals alike cherish Miss Lyndonville for its hospitality charm waitstaff efficiency and delicious hometown recipes. You cant beat the prices or service. Plenty of parking for a small restaurant which is convenient.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Food is amazing. Service is amazing. Always a must when in the Northeast Kingdom! Best place in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to the Miss Lyndonville diner (MLD) yesterday AM while headed to Lyndonville State College for a conference. This is definitely a classic home town diner and as a diner expert/afficinado I highly recommend it. The first impression you get of any diner is the smell when you walk in. The MLD smells clean and feels comfortable. I sat at the counter with some of the "regulars" and ordered the steak and egg breakfast, over easy/medium rare. Which is exactly what I got a few minutes later. To my delight MLD actually serves home fries (boiled potatoes fries on the grill) rather than deep fried potato cubes that are sadly the norm. The service attentive and johnny-on-the-spot with the order, coffee, refills, and check but my sense was this might not be the happiest wait staff I've encountered. I left $5 tip for a $13 meal. I hope that helped. I will stop here for breakfast every time I get the chance. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

These guys have a pretty extensive menu and they do serve breakfast all day. All kinds of solid American comfort food. I had the Triple Decker Hamburger Club. It was like a Cheeseburger and a BLT had a love child! They also do fried cauliflower and it was tasty!