“Very Tasty Dinner”

Zoey’s Double Hex Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We were staying in Manchester for a couple of nights and went to Zoey's based on TA reviews. Not disappointed.

My husband has a great burger and what he claimed was "the best cole slaw I've ever had" (he is very particular about his cole slaw). I had the half maple glazed chicken - how often can you even find half a chicken any more? - and it was great. Juicy and flavorful. The mashed potatoes were also mm, mm, good.

My only disappointment was that they didn't have a roster of the kind of desserts one usually finds in such a place (puddings, pies, etc).But that was a minor caveat.

They don't offer freefills on soda, so don't guzzle!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Food serving were massive! Everything in the store were fantastic. I am not a sandwich person but I wouldn’t mind this one as everything taste homemade.... Just like Home

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We enjoyed a very good dinner, cooked to our requests, quickly delivered by friendly staff. The building is unique and was very busy, even on a Saturday night at 8, but we never felt rushed and were able to sit and chat while enjoying our meal and absolutely delicious Blueberry Rhubarb Pie with Lemon Sorbet. I would go back just for that!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We had the meatloaf sandwich (with chips), pepper bisque, and dinner salad with home-made Italian dressing. They were all first-rate. Our friend ordered the grilled ham and cheese with apples in it, which we tasted, and to our surprise it's completely out of this world! When we go back We are gonna order that!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious rib eye dinner and yummy chocolate pecan pie for dessert. All very good. The waitress was very attentive.