“A week of spa visits for the holiday”
Review of The Spa at Equinox

The Spa at Equinox
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Equinox encourages guests to awaken their spirit and reconnect with nature, using a variety of treatments that incorporate products native to the surrounding Vermont region, including maple sugar, wildflowers and mineral clay. The 13,000 square foot full-service resort spa reflects the beauty and nature of Vermont's pristine environment. Here you will find a comprehensive menu of massage, facial and body treatments, in addition to a heated indoor pool, cardio room, and movement studio for yoga, pilates and meditation.
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed a week of spa visits over Thanksgiving Break. We had Swedish Massage, Tension Tamer massage, Reflexology, manicures and pedicures. We attended Yin Yoga, Yoga Flow, Aqua Tabata and Aqua Zumba. Our instructor, Pauline, was so talented and personable that our group wanted to take advantage of every opportunity to take her classes during our visit. The grounds were gorgeous and the pool and spa facility both beautiful and well kept. We also enjoyed the sauna and steam room. This was not our first time at the Spa at Equinox, and it won't be our last.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

My husband and I were not guests at the Equinox, but we booked massages there to make our stay in Manchester extra relaxing. We are SO glad that we did. We spent a perfect Saturday (half day) at the Spa and were treated like royalty. We received a walk-through of the various rooms and features, our own luxurious robes and slippers, our massages were excellent (special shout out to Eric who blew me away with his knowledge and expertise in sports massage, which is what I desperately needed) and then we spent time in the eucalyptus steam room, indoor heated pool, and jacuzzi. The jacuzzi is outdoors, so what better way to spend some time looking at the gorgeous fall foliage outside in a jacuzzi??

A couple of notes: We noticed that both the pool and jacuzzi had handicap assist chairs which was great. The check in and out process was really smooth. They also offered infused waters and teas while you wait in their relaxation area. The ONLY thing that I would change is I would turn the temperature up in the relaxation room. I was a little cold - but I am a wimp generally when it comes to the cold. :)

After we were done at the Spa, we went to the Equinox Tavern - also highly recommended. The food and the service were amazing.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Great facilities on a rainy afternoon. By no means cheap but you get the great services that you pay for!

Reviewed 26 July 2015

This is a lovely spa in the heart of Manchester VIllage. If you stay at the Equinox Hotel and Resort, take advantage of all the Spa has to offer: comfortable and quiet relaxation area, relaxing, rejuvenating massages, a small but complete gym, sauna, steam room, showers, an amazingly lovely pool with an exquisite large seahorse sculpture, hot tub, and outdoor places to relax and unwind. Oh yes, and a light filled studio where yoga, Pilates, and Zumba are taught by a warm, enthusiastic instructor.

2  Thank Carol D