The Chalet Motel
Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hampton.com
Palmer House(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$119
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$99
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$99
Kimpton Taconic Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$149
Kimpton
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$152
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$110
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$161
The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$186
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$84
All reviewsspacious roomthe main hotelclose to townannexcouchskiprivacyrates
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place. The operator and service people were very nice and professional. The services available were clean. The my room was clean and well appointed. The prices were reasonable. This is a place I would return to.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here twice in June for a backpacking trip. The first night I stayed, I had my brother with me as well as my canine and we were placed in the Annex. This room exceeded my expectations dramatically! The room was plenty spacious for all us and our gear, clean and quiet. The grounds surrounding both the main hotel and the annex are lush and plenty for dog walking. The second night I stayed in the main hotel and it was a bit more "retro" in feeling with plenty of windows and a little foyer with a screen door. Wifi was spot on both nights, privacy and quiet were perfect and I felt totally safe. Front desk staff was quite nice and offered menus for places where I could order in dinner and gave me some change for tipping as well. Would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: The annex has huge rooms but no pool on that side of the road
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This motel was suitable for what my son's team needed it for. They stayed in the annex and the room was clean, quite large and had a decent sized fridge. Downside to the annex is that it's across the street from the pool, but it's quite and nestled in the woods. The room did smell a bit musty, so updates could be helpful! Overall decent experience for the teenagers. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it to adults or anyone wanting to be right in the down town area, as it is set a ways away from there and you have to drive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

hotel was $220 each for 4 nights with 2 guys sharing a room. each room had 2 full size beds and was a basic hotel room. Nothing fancy here but we just slept there and the room service was good and location was good and price was good. we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I called around to a half a dozen places and finally settled on the Chalet due to their rates and reviews. Look, for $76 per night with AAA I have nothing to complain about. If I was paying $110 to $140 like their competitors, i'd be griping about the uncomfortable bed. The Chalet is a clean, cozy and inexpensive motel to drop your head for the night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo