Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$143
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$209
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$120
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$249
Kimpton Taconic Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$239
The Inn at Ormsby Hill(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$215
Casablanca Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$139
The Inn at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$155
All reviewsspacious roomthe main hotelclose to townannexcouchskiprivacyrates
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Local motel is clean, cozy, quiet, private and pleasant. Very dog friendly, with lots of grass and woods and privacy.

Room is large, roomy, clean, functional, and quiet.

Walking distance to superb restaurants and close to town center for shopping and supplies.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place. The operator and service people were very nice and professional. The services available were clean. The my room was clean and well appointed. The prices were reasonable. This is a place I would return to.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here twice in June for a backpacking trip. The first night I stayed, I had my brother with me as well as my canine and we were placed in the Annex. This room exceeded my expectations dramatically! The room was plenty spacious for all us and our gear, clean and quiet. The grounds surrounding both the main hotel and the annex are lush and plenty for dog walking. The second night I stayed in the main hotel and it was a bit more "retro" in feeling with plenty of windows and a little foyer with a screen door. Wifi was spot on both nights, privacy and quiet were perfect and I felt totally safe. Front desk staff was quite nice and offered menus for places where I could order in dinner and gave me some change for tipping as well. Would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: The annex has huge rooms but no pool on that side of the road
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This motel was suitable for what my son's team needed it for. They stayed in the annex and the room was clean, quite large and had a decent sized fridge. Downside to the annex is that it's across the street from the pool, but it's quite and nestled in the woods. The room did smell a bit musty, so updates could be helpful! Overall decent experience for the teenagers. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it to adults or anyone wanting to be right in the down town area, as it is set a ways away from there and you have to drive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

hotel was $220 each for 4 nights with 2 guys sharing a room. each room had 2 full size beds and was a basic hotel room. Nothing fancy here but we just slept there and the room service was good and location was good and price was good. we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends