“Excellent Pho”
Review of Pho Capital

Pho Capital
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Montpelier
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Just get the Pho, it's really, really good. We were there with my two girls, ages 11 and 13, who are not picky, but even if your kids are, they absolutely loved it. The Chicken Pho might be the best Ive ever yet to date. Well worth it if you're in the mood for soup.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went here on New Year's Eve. What a surprise find. The food was great and prices reasonable. The seating area is small with table close together. Not an intimate setting but comfortable enough.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I wanted to find a place that would have something other than meat based meals and found this right across the street from the hotel I was at. It took awhile to be waited on, but when I asked if food would take as long to arrive I was pleasantly surprised to have it served in a short time. Great green papaya salad to start, and veggie options were available. Overall good food and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I got a Thai crepe for take out with a salad on top. It cost $9.50 and it was tasty and filling. I would definitely recommend and eat there again!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We liked Pho, but it was small, too brightly lit and the tables need to be thought out. Portions were small, and needed a bit more flavor. The evening we went was cold, they should have turned the heat up. Its worth trying, reviews may help them.