“Pasta!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: we offer dining, take out and delivery. our menu includes american and italian. hours-11:30am till 9:00pm tuesday thru saturday. phone-802-485-5500
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've never actually purchased a pizza at Depot Square Pizzeria, but I have purchased their spaghetti dinner many, many times. So delicious that it's addictive! Just the right amount of firmness to the pasta, very tasty marinara sauce ---and all topped with a generous amount of melted cheese. Keeps me coming back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Eatten there a couple times with my husband and the food was good. The salad was small and the garlic bread is made on a burger bun and wasn't that great but the laugana was excellent. Hot Hot Hot.. so you have to let it cool down but that was ok we weren't in a rush and it was worth the wait.There were people there with children so this is a family friendly place. I'd eat there again but I wish the garlic bread was on a long bun not a round roll.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Good pizza and stuffed pies, grinders, some sandwhichs as well. Dine in or take out. Everyone is pleasant, and food is usually quick although if you get there at the busiest, you might have to wait 10 minutes or so...

Reviewed 4 September 2015

We were initially going somewhere else which ended up being closed so we settled for Depot Square Pizza. It was not a disappointment. Friendly people - quick service and good pizza. While I don't know that I would go far out of my way for a slice - it was very good. I am sure we will be back when visiting our son at Norwich.

2  Thank ColonelTim
Reviewed 15 July 2015

You always know the good food in town by where the locals go. This little spot on the square is perfect for a quick bite when exploring or passing through Northfield. Food was prepared fresh, but fast. Locals wandered in and out comfortably. You could tell they felt at home here, rearranging tables and chairs as needed, but not noisily.

I had the Cranberry Grilled Chicken Salad which was delicious. The best croutons I've ever had. The Owner actually took my order and told me he makes them himself. It doesn't get any more authentic and small town than that.