“Yummy pizza!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: we offer dining, take out and delivery. our menu includes american and italian. hours-11:30am till 9:00pm tuesday thru saturday. phone-802-485-5500
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have made several trips into Depot Square while I was in college, and whenever I am back in Northfield this is one of the required stops. This time I noticed the old Lemrys sign and I was glad to see it has a permanent home since this was such a mainstay during my 4 years on campus! The pizza is great with many choices of toppings and great prices. This was my 20th year reunion, i hope they are there for the next 20 years!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The food is good and served in a timely fashion. You can also get delivery! Have enjoyed pizza, sandwiches as well as salads.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've never actually purchased a pizza at Depot Square Pizzeria, but I have purchased their spaghetti dinner many, many times. So delicious that it's addictive! Just the right amount of firmness to the pasta, very tasty marinara sauce ---and all topped with a generous amount of melted cheese. Keeps me coming back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Eatten there a couple times with my husband and the food was good. The salad was small and the garlic bread is made on a burger bun and wasn't that great but the laugana was excellent. Hot Hot Hot.. so you have to let it cool down but that was ok we weren't in a rush and it was worth the wait.There were people there with children so this is a family friendly place. I'd eat there again but I wish the garlic bread was on a long bun not a round roll.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Good pizza and stuffed pies, grinders, some sandwhichs as well. Dine in or take out. Everyone is pleasant, and food is usually quick although if you get there at the busiest, you might have to wait 10 minutes or so...