“I love Depot Square ”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: we offer dining, take out and delivery. our menu includes american and italian. hours-11:30am till 9:00pm tuesday thru saturday. phone-802-485-5500
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I love the pizza here. It is definitely heavenly. Pricey, but it pays to be homemade. When you bite into it, it's just a mouthful of warm soft pizza.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have made several trips into Depot Square while I was in college, and whenever I am back in Northfield this is one of the required stops. This time I noticed the old Lemrys sign and I was glad to see it has a permanent home since this was such a mainstay during my 4 years on campus! The pizza is great with many choices of toppings and great prices. This was my 20th year reunion, i hope they are there for the next 20 years!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The food is good and served in a timely fashion. You can also get delivery! Have enjoyed pizza, sandwiches as well as salads.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've never actually purchased a pizza at Depot Square Pizzeria, but I have purchased their spaghetti dinner many, many times. So delicious that it's addictive! Just the right amount of firmness to the pasta, very tasty marinara sauce ---and all topped with a generous amount of melted cheese. Keeps me coming back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Eatten there a couple times with my husband and the food was good. The salad was small and the garlic bread is made on a burger bun and wasn't that great but the laugana was excellent. Hot Hot Hot.. so you have to let it cool down but that was ok we weren't in a rush and it was worth the wait.There were people there with children so this is a family friendly place. I'd eat there again but I wish the garlic bread was on a long bun not a round roll.