“Best Pizza in the Area, Perhaps the World”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DEPOT SQUARE PIZZERIA
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: we offer dining, take out and delivery. our menu includes american and italian. hours-11:30am till 9:00pm tuesday thru saturday. phone-802-485-5500
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My family loves their pizza and the staff is very friendly. They have a salad that my wife orders at least once or twice a week.

They also have a buffalo chicken stuffed pizza that sells out every week.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for some lunch while out traveling on business. Great little place on the square. Had the sausage and pepperoni stuffed pie. Tasted great!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I love the pizza here. It is definitely heavenly. Pricey, but it pays to be homemade. When you bite into it, it's just a mouthful of warm soft pizza.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have made several trips into Depot Square while I was in college, and whenever I am back in Northfield this is one of the required stops. This time I noticed the old Lemrys sign and I was glad to see it has a permanent home since this was such a mainstay during my 4 years on campus! The pizza is great with many choices of toppings and great prices. This was my 20th year reunion, i hope they are there for the next 20 years!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The food is good and served in a timely fashion. You can also get delivery! Have enjoyed pizza, sandwiches as well as salads.