“nice family run place”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: we offer dining, take out and delivery. our menu includes american and italian. hours-11:30am till 9:00pm tuesday thru saturday. phone-802-485-5500
Reviewed 12 August 2017

popped in here while on holiday it's grand to find a family run place. pizza's were fantastic I had medium meat feast and my wife had the small vegi and its the first time I've been beaten it was so thick plus toppings we couldn't finish them but they still tasted good next day. only thing i would say i wish they had thin crust option as deep pan fills you up. a previous review mentioned its a bit pricey but i don't think it was.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My family loves their pizza and the staff is very friendly. They have a salad that my wife orders at least once or twice a week.

They also have a buffalo chicken stuffed pizza that sells out every week.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for some lunch while out traveling on business. Great little place on the square. Had the sausage and pepperoni stuffed pie. Tasted great!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I love the pizza here. It is definitely heavenly. Pricey, but it pays to be homemade. When you bite into it, it's just a mouthful of warm soft pizza.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have made several trips into Depot Square while I was in college, and whenever I am back in Northfield this is one of the required stops. This time I noticed the old Lemrys sign and I was glad to see it has a permanent home since this was such a mainstay during my 4 years on campus! The pizza is great with many choices of toppings and great prices. This was my 20th year reunion, i hope they are there for the next 20 years!