“Friendly staff, great food!”

Perry's Main Street Eatery
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Poultney
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Perry's is always a fun visit. The staff si friendly. The food yummy home style menu and the portions are huge!
We went for chicken and biscuits and were too full for dessert. I had heard about the strawberry shortcake, so we returned the next day and had that for lunch!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I've only been once but was pleased with the breakfast, service and small town charm. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

We stopped here before taking a tour of nearby Green Mountain College. It gave us a nice sense of the local hometown feeling, great food, reasonable prices and within walking distance of the campus. Friendly staff, good food, local ingredients.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I have been going to Perry's ever since it opened. The fresh potatoes that come from the Perry's family farm make the best fries and mashed potatoes anywhere. I have tried several of their signature dishes which are all wonderful but, I have to revert back to their luscious hot turkey sandwich and a piece of pie. Friendly staff makes you feel at home!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Ate here several times during a trip to Vermont. Food was always good and the service was good. I would eat here again.