“yummiest cakes”

CROWS BAKERY & OPERA HOUSE CAFE
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Proctorsville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Located in Proctorsville, Vermont, we welcome locals and visitors to the Okemo Valley with freshly baked breads, sweet treats, and wholesome homestyle breakfast and lunch favorites.
Reviewed 27 October 2016

had a cake done for a large party it was very pretty, and tasted amazing, I also stop in and pick up bread, so good, and the sticky cinn.rolls

1  Thank maddiemae2016

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We are here on our last morning in the area and literally walked in moments after they opened looking for a quick meal. The breakfasts we ordered were satisfying and the service was friendly. I especially enjoyed their freshly made breads and purchased a couple of mini loaves for the road. Would visit again if I had the chance!

1  Thank lizren67
Reviewed 20 September 2016

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast on the way home from our vacation. It is a cute little place that is very inviting. The staff was very friendly and everything is homemade. We had the bagels, spinach and ricotta turnover, and the egg sandwich. everything was wonderful. I never though that a sandwich could be so good but it was amazing. Best breakfast sandwich I have ever had. It is on a homemade French roll with cheese, egg and bacon. SOOO good. Everything else was very good. All of the customers seemed to be enjoying there food as well. My only complaint would be that our order took a long time. But well worth it. Prices were good as well.

2  Thank aguyette
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Read all the great reviews and was looking forward to it. Server did not seem like she enjoyed her job. I had the Omelette and it was very very ordinary. Pastry's were good! I had higher expectations based on others reviews.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Was staying in Ludlow, VT and Crow's was recommended by a couple of locals for breakfast. Worth the 2 mile drive. Really good breakfast and coffee and baked goods were amazing.