Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Agoda.comUS$95
WyndhamUS$95
StayForLongUS$120
All reviews highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast indoor pool great place to stay bed was comfortable microwave cereal vt
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Stayed here for four nights for business. Was unable to get work done and my son who traveled with me was not able to get on his virtual School because the Internet did not work at all. The TV also resets itself every 5 minutes. I was told by the front desk that they have "crappy old satellites on the roof" DirecTV and every time the wind blows the internet and cable are affected. Well probably time for an upgrade then! I was told before checking in that the pool was operational when I telephoned to inquire. When I got to the check-in I was told the pool was closed due to covid. Should have stayed at the Hampton inn down the road their pool was working period there was a girl on my business trip who was staying there so I was able to go and use her pool and internet a few times. There was a fly problem in my room lots of flies in my window. I will say the bed was comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was good. Also it was pretty clean and quiet. I asked the front desk lady if she could recommend any good shopping she directed me to what she called not a mall but a great little shopping center. It literally had a Walgreens and a Dollar general and a Sherwin-Williams in it once I drove there. I'd say the front desk staff needs to be more knowledgeable of the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Albans, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not satisfactory. Please note that this information has been passed on to ensure improvements are made. We appreciated your business. Thank you for staying with us

Reviewed 17 September 2020

Hotel never disclosed to me that the indoor pool and continental breakfast were not available during coronavirus. I understand why, but they should have disclosed that. The room I also reserved was not available upon arrival, and that was disappointing. But the reservation call center they use after hours is not in house, so I can see how the mistake was made.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

Because of COVID, I am traveling with my own disinfectant and cleaning supplies. Here’s a picture of the top edge of the bathroom counter. I was just expecting to disinfect surfaces and not find this kind of grim so that was a surprise. Bring your own cleaning supplies, because the tiny wet wipe they offer you to clean with is not enough. I hope management will see this review and consider taking extra care in the housekeeping department during a virus outbreak. No breakfast is offered (despite what third party websites say) and the swimming pool is closed due to COVID. The rooms have a microwave and a mini-frig so that’s always welcomed when traveling. The hotel is located within a short walk of a mini-mart gas station so we were able to buy cereal for breakfast since the hotel no longer offers breakfast (even a packed one like some hotels are doing). Overall, it was not a terrible stay. The WiFi works well which was the most critical amenity that we needed.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Needed a place to stay while transitioning into our new home. Packed up our old house, left and stayed in town at the hotel for the one night. Next day to finalize the sale of our house and purchase our new house in town. Overall, the La Quinta was clean, efficient and served its purpose for us. Although, a very loud air conditioner.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Overall great place to stay just 20 minutes north of Burlington VT. The suite was comfortable and spacious with all the necessities. very close to exit. Decent breakfast and good service. Plenty of parking available.

Date of stay: February 2020